Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

November 9th 2012


After yesterdays drama, Brian had said that he was going to take me to The Odeon cinema in Blanchardstown to see a movie with the tickets that he got free in the post from the Bank of Ireland for putting money in his bank. I got some too so I was going to keep them until next month. I can't remember what time it was but his mam drove to my house and picked me up and drove to Blanchardstown. While me and Brian went to see a movie, Brian's mam went off to do some shopping. We went up and he got 2 tickets to see "Here comes the boom". I had brought some food with me, we went in and sat down. He put his arm around me and apologized for what had happened yesterday. He kissed me and hugged me and then we tucked into the food.

The movie was really funny and I enjoyed myself and it was nice to go to see a movie with Brian where it was just the two of us. We left and met up with his mam and she said she was going to bring us into McDonald's for something to eat. I thought that was nice of her, she got some chips, chicken nuggets and some burgers and drinks. It was really nice and kind of her. We then got back in the car and drove home, we went back to Brian's house and we went into the side room and watched some television until I went home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment