Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

December 13th 2012


When I got into school, I was sitting with Rachel and we were talking about what happened the night before. When Amanda walked in, you could see in her face that she was devastated and we both hugged her and she started to cry so we walked upstairs to the bathrooms and the 3 of us were talking and she was telling us what happened. I felt myself tearing up too because she was so upset and I couldn't believe that her dad could be really heartless and take Bella away and I didn't understand why Amanda's mam didn't stop him or try to talk to him.

Amanda was getting so upset and she said that her sister wasn't upset about Bella being taken off her and then I got confused. Amanda told us that her sister was autistic and that's why she wasn't getting upset because apparently if you're autistic, you can't connect with you surroundings and cannot express your emotions properly so that was why she didn't get upset when Bella was taken away.

For the rest of the day it was all just about making Amanda feel a little bit better and make her forget about what was going on for a few hours until she had to go home, I even said that she could come back to my house school in case she didn't want to go home just yet. She thought it was best to just go home and face the problems head on.

Later on in the night, I had my dad get the Santa Claus costume from the attic and then my mam helped me to get it ready for tomorrow. I got 2 old pillows and put
hair-bands around them, holding them in place, my mam had big black furry boots that I was going to wear, my mam made a beard out of the false hair off a Mrs. Claus hat. It was so cool how she did it but she did. My mam is so great when it comes to dress up days because she used to work in a sewing factory so whenever you have a hole in your jeans or need a chicken outfit, go to my mam and she'll sort you out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment