Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

December 10th 2012


Today Ms. Mc'Hale was out again so we had a substitute teacher who was helping us with our comparative studies.  I was talking to Amanda today and she was telling me that he sister Sarah had got a dog, an 8 week old pup, I can't remember what breed it was but it looked like a baby husky. She was grey and white and her name was Bella. I was in awe of her because me and Amanda could bring the 2 dogs out for walks when they get older. I was going to go over to her house after school to see her because I couldn't wait until the weekend to go over to her house to see her.

When I went over to Amanda's house, we bother went up to Sarah's bedroom to see her but when we went up, Sarah was telling us that Bella was scared so she was hiding underneath the bed and she couldn't get her out. Me and Amanda lay on the floor and trying to coax her out and then eventually Amanda got her and put her on the bed. She was beautiful and her fur was so fine. She had tiny teeth and nails and little ears and she had grey/white hairs through her coat.

Here's a picture that looks like her.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment