Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

December 16th 2012


Today me and my family planned to go to Liffey Valley because we were meeting up with my god-father; Darren Byrne, and his family for the second time. We planned to meet up with them at about 2pm so when we got there, me and my family went up to the food court and started looking for a table that would fit up to 7 people. We were walking around for a while when this man and woman called me over and told me that they were done, that was grand so we sat down. We then saw Darren and his family and they came over to us and helped us look for a table. We were then creeping on the people around us to see if  they were finished eating, my dad had pulled a table from the other side of the food court and we joined the two tables together and all of us sat down. Darren had came along with his youngest daughter; Sorca, his son; Leon, his wife and her mother.

We had all gotten food from different places like I had gotten mine from McDonald's, Dean's from KFC and my mam and dad had gotten some curry dish from a Chinese place. We all tucked in and started talking about what our plans was for the Christmas and just general talk really. Darren started talking to me about what I liked and asking me things about myself. I felt touched because he had not seen me in 13 years so he was making the effort to get to know me. He was really nice and seemed to be really interested.  

It was really fun and everyone was enjoying themselves but then Darren said that they had to make a move so I was bit sad that they couldn't come back to our house but Darren promised that they would over the Christmas holidays. My dad said that we had presents to give them so they said they would wait until we came back. Darren came over to me and knelt down and wished me a Happy Christmas and said that he was glad that he had got to meet me again. I gave me a box and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Me and my dad then left and headed to the car park to get the bag of presents. While my dad was getting the bag from the boot, I opened my present, it was a phone. It was a Vodafone Smartphone 2, it didn't register in my brain what type of phone it was but I was really appreciative.

We then headed back and I handed the bag to Darren and thanked him for the phone. He gave me a hug and then all of us walked over to the lifts. We got in and walked up to Dunne's together and then we went our separate ways. After we had finished looking in a few shops, we then left and went home. I then got ready and went up to Brian's estate and hung out with him and his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment