Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

November 18th 2012


Today me and Brian had planned to go to Argos because he was getting my belly bars and I was getting his bracelet. My dad dropped us in at like 2pm and while we went into Argos, my dad went into Atlantic. We got the presents and went into Atlantic to meet up with my dad and then we headed home. When we got home, we watched some television for a little while and then Alex came over. Brian and my family were watching the television and I brought the dining room table and a few chairs into the sitting room so me and Alex could do our homework and watch the television at the same time.

My mam decided to put on a movie that we could all watch together. She put on a movie called "In Time", I had seen it advertised on television before and thought it looked like a very good film and I wanted to see it for so long so I was glad she was putting it on. Me and Alex barely did any homework because our eyes were glued to the screen. At about 8pm Alex had to leave because she was going to the cinema with her family to see "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2". I was so jealous because I wanted to go and see that movie because it was the last movie in "The Twilight Saga" and even if you didn't like Twilight, you still had to go and see the last movie to see what happened in it and if characters got killed or whatever.

When Alex left, me and Brian sat together and watched the end of the movie and then for the rest of the night, we just went on the computer and went on Facebook and YouTube and just hung out really

No comments:

Post a Comment