Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

November 11th 2012


Today me and Brian had planned to go to Liffey Valley. My dad dropped me and Brian off there at like 2ish. We had already planned that we would get 1 of our presents for each other. I was getting Brian Ne-Yo's new cd "RED" and he was getting me Calvin Harris' cd "18 months". I went to the toilet so Brian went in to HMV and got my cd and then I went in to get his. We then went upstairs to get some food, we ate and talked and it was nice and I was glad that everything was back to the way things were before. We then left and headed for Argos, I was showing Brian some of the belly bars that I wanted to get and I was showing him a bracelet that I was planning on getting him for Christmas. He loved it so it was settled, that I was getting him the cd and the bracelet for Christmas.

He said that because the bracelet was €29.99 he would get me 2 belly bars which would add up to be nearly the same price. I showed him 2 that I would like and he said that he would get them but not that day. We left and headed for the bus stop because we were going to go home. We hopped on the bus and relaxed and then my dad was texting me saying where we were and he said that he would collect us at Tesco and bring us home. When we were in Celbridge, my dad texted me saying that he was behind us so when we got off the bus at Dara Court, he pulled in and we hopped in. He drove us back to the house and then we chilled out there for about an hour and then when my dad was driving Brian home, he dropped me off at Katie's on the way.

I went in and Amanda, Katie and Rachel were there. For the rest of the night, well until about 10pm we went on her laptop and listened to music and were talking, laughing and messing. It was nice to spend a few hours with the girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment