Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

December 7th 2012


Today when I went into school and I told my friends about Bailey and showed them a picture of him that I took on my phone. They all were saying that he was cute and how lucky I was. Amanda didn't go to school because her back was sore from when she fell yesterday. In Biology, Ms. Felle decided that we would do the group work thing because she had really good feedback from the people that went last night. I was in a group with Clodagh O'Hare, Sinead Simpson and Niamh O'Reilly and because I was the only one out of the group that went to the afterschool biology things last night, I had to explain to them what we had to do.

In English, Ms. Mc'Hale was out again and all of us were wondering where she was because she had been out for the past 3 days and didn't leave any work so we knew something was wrong. In Home Economics, seeing as Amanda was out I asked Patricia, the new girl to sit in her seat and we started talking and then about 10 minutes before the end of class, she put her head on the table and I could clearly see that she was upset. I tried talking to her and she was saying that she didn't want to go home because she had a fight with her mam and she wanted to go anywhere else but her home. When class was over I asked someone in the class she had next to help her stop crying and bring her bag to her next class. I felt sorry for her :'(

I didn't do P.E this week because I was so caught up in the moment last night with my family getting Bailey that I forgot about brining my P.E uniform into school so it didn't bother me getting a note from Mr. Lawlor. I was too busy playing with Bailey to even care about P.E. :P Alex wasn't doing P.E. either so Mr. Lawlor told us we had to help him. He asked me whether I had a stopwatch on my phone and told me to use it to record peoples times. Alex was given a page and pen and she had to write people's names and time's of which I told her. It was actually more fun not doing P.E. because me and Alex were having a right ou'l laugh and just chatting away.

For the rest of the day, I kept telling people about Bailey and the little things he does like yawn and walk in a funny way, I wasn't trying to show off to people I was just excited and wanted people to know about him. Actually that's a lie! I did want to show him off because he is the best little puppy in the whole wide world :)
In Geography, Ms. Watson told us why Ms. Mc'Hale had been out, it was because her mother died recently and she hadn't come in because she was too upset. I felt so bad and sorry for her because her mam would've only been in her 60's and Ms. Mc'Hale is the nicest person you will ever meet and to have something so bad happen to her was just not fair :'(

After school, me and Alex walked home because she was coming over to my house because she wanted to see Bailey. When she came in and saw him, I could see from her face that she loved him. She was holding him and saying how small and fluffy he was. Me, Alex and my mam were all talking about Bailey and about dogs for about 30 minutes and then Alex's mam and Sarah came to collect her but they came into the house to see Bailey and they all got a turn in holding him and then the 5 of us were chatting away for ages and then Alex, Sarah and their mam left.

Then  Brian came over because we were going to be hanging out. He was holding Bailey and playing with him and then for the rest of the night we just hung out, watched television and just yapped away :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment