Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

November 29th 2012


Today nothing really happened that was surprising or out of the ordinary. I lead such an exciting life because everyday is just packed with action and drama :P lol

In the evening when I cam home from school my mam had the Christmas tree put up in the sitting room and was starting to decorate the tree with lights and baubles. I wanted to help do something because I love decorating my house with Christmas decorations because it gets you in the mood for Christmas. I ended up helping my mam stick up the odd Christmas decoration in the sitting room and I put up the smaller Christmas tree we have in the hall and decorated it in whatever way I wanted. It was my own little creation and I was proud. Sound's gay but whatev's :P

No comments:

Post a Comment