Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

November 21st 2012


Today at 10am, all the 6th years had to go to the 2nd year mall for an assembly, Ms. Watson, Ms. Smyth and Ms. Barry each in turn told us what was going on in the school and things like that. Later on in the day, I had a Careers Talk with Mr. Corcoran so in my double Geography class, I left before the second one. I went down and he was asking me what colleges I was looking at and thinking of applying to. He started recommending other colleges and then he was printing me off reams and reams of pages for different colleges for hair, beauty and childcare. He was really helpful and he really opened my eyes to other colleges and courses that I could look into. I was there for about 30 minutes and then I saw no point in going back to class for the last 2 or 3 minutes so I went to the toilet and then headed towards the games room and by the time I got there, the bell had rang.

At lunch time, I went to the canteen with Alex and she bought me a roll which was nice of her and then we headed back to the games room. It was really funny at lunch time because me and the girls were singing at silly song that we made up but we were all laughing and I was nearly in tears because the song was actually really funny.

All that happened for the rest of the day was that we had a Spanish test and school was over at 3.05pm because there was a parent-teacher meeting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment