Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

November 13th 2012


Today I didn't wake up until 11am because my mam told me that I didn't have to go to school so that I could get rid of my cough and cold. My mam went out in the morning to the village because she had to get a few bits in the shops, she came back and showed me what she got. she got me 4 small Christmas styled gift bags from Gogarty's, they were 49cent each and she thought that they would be perfect for my friends presents.

She had also said that there was a shop in the village that buys old laptops and all things electrical, she said that she would have to talk to my dad about it but she was considering letting them buy my old laptop and asking them if they could fix my internet tablet. I was excited because she did say that whatever money they would give us for my old laptop, I could keep. That was grand but all I was hoping for now was that they would a lot for the laptop.

For the rest of the day, I just lay about trying to get rid of my cough and cold and it was kind of working because I felt a bit better and I told my mam that I would be going to school on Wednesday so my dad bought me some more tablets and soothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment