Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

December 1st 2012


Today me and my family headed off to Blanchardstown because we were going to be picking up a few bits for Christmas and I was getting a few more presents today for my friends and family. We got there and we went into a few clothes shops because my mam wanted to get Dean's Christmas clothes. We spent about an hour going around the shops and finally we picked up something for him, we then went into a chocolate shop and my mam bought this box of sweets for €6 but it was a game where you have to spin a little wheel and whatever sweet it lands on you have to eat it.

I then went into The Perfume Shop because I was looking for an aftershave set for my dad's Christmas present. I found this set for €8 and it had an aftershave and a body spray so I thought that would be perfect because I never know what to get my dad because he is so hard to buy for. I then made my way to Penny's, I was looking for a small present for my friends that could go along with the other present I had got them. I went over and I saw some small bottles of perfume which smelled lovely and for a bottle it was under a fiver, I thought that was a bargain. I got one for Katie and one for Rachel because I had already gotten Amanda and Alex's in the Avon.

I also needed to get my dad something else because I made a decision that this year I was going to buy everyone two presents each. I went upstairs to the men's section and all I could think about getting him was socks. GAY present I know but I honestly didn't know what else and the ones I got were killer! I got a pair of The Simpsons and a pair of Family Guy so I thought they would be suffice.

After getting all I came here for, I met up with my family again  and we decided to go into KFC and get some yummy food. We all tucked in and then we left and went home. I went upstairs and got ready because I was going to be going over to Brian's house. When I got there, he was showing me that he put up the Christmas tree, not the lights or decorations or anything just the tree. I decided that we would both decorate the tree and make it look all nice so that his mam and dad would like it. We spent a good hour doing the decorations because he only had one set of lights but they were 4000 foot long! Well they weren't 4000 but they looked like the where. I had Brian holding the massive bundle of lights and we both walked around the tree numerous times and covered every last bit of tree making sure there was not one branch without a bit of light on it.

When we were finished we were knackered so we just plonked ourselves on the sofa and Brian's mam went out and got a take-away and for the rest of the night I think we all just sat in front of the television eating our food with the nice atmosphere of Christmas in the air. At 11pm I then went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment