Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

November 26th 2012


Today was a pretty boring day and nothing really exciting happened apart from when we got our injections. We were in Home Economics and we were all called down to the hall where there was 2 women sitting at a table with our class lists. I was the first person to get it done, so when she gave me my vaccination sheet, which my mam filled out, I was sent over to this man. I was gutted because usually women are a bit more light-hearted when it comes to giving needles to me. I sat down and took off my shirt so I was just wearing a string top so easy access to get to my upper arm. He was asking me like have I any blood problems and was I pregnant which was bit awkward. It counted down from "3" but I looked at the wrong time, biting my tongue I saw the needle going in which I felt sick about because I don't like needles. That's funny because I have a tattoo and my belly button pierced but I don't like "them" kind of needles where a substance actually goes into my bloodstream.

When I was finished I had to sit in a circle of chairs for 15 minutes just in case something happened to me or if I collapsed of something. I was fine though so at 10.15 I headed back to Home Economics. We didn't do any work for the rest of class because the injection kind of made us all tired and grumpy. Ha :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment