Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

November 23rd 2012


Today I woke up and I went to school but I had to leave at like 12pm because I needed to go to the hospital to pick up my new retainers. My mam picked me up and drove to Salesian College because she was going to leave the car parked outside the school and hop on the bus right beside the school and go into town and the pick up the car later on. We headed into town and got off a Houston Station and hopped on the Luas and set off for St. James' Hospital. When we got in there was only a few people there, but it still took over an hour to be seen because my retainers weren't sent over from the labs so I had to wait.

I went into room 4 this time and I noticed that my doctor wasn't even in, so she didn't even bother to come in and fix the mistake she had caused. My new retainers fit so I was pleased that I wouldn't be in pain for the next 6 weeks. Me and my mam left and I think we went into town and got something to eat and then after we headed home because I had organised with Brian for Dean to go back to Brian's house for a few hours because me and my mam wouldn't be back in time to collect Dean.

At about 4pm me and my mam were on the bus home and decided to get off in the village because my mam wanted to pick up her bracelet in the jewellers. She was nervous because she didn't want it to be expensive so she was hoping it was no more than €50 but she was delighted because it was only €20. We walked over to the bus stop and got the bus up to Salesian College and hoped in the car and then drove home so I could run in and get changed and then we headed up to Brian's house.

When we got there, we went in and my mam just thanked Brian's mam and dad for having Dean for a few hours. She and my mam left and I stayed and showed Brian my teeth and he was surprised because he had never seen my teeth without my braces. For the rest of the night we just watched television. 

No comments:

Post a Comment