Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

December 12th 2012


Today nothing really happened in school. It was a pretty boring day but on Skype or Facebook that night, I was talking to Amanda and Alex but Amanda didn't seem herself or she seemed a bit distant or not very talkative so I was asking Alex if something had happened. What she said next shocked me. Amanda was upset because her dad was away for a few days when Sarah got Bella and when he came home, he said they were getting rid of her. I thought that was so mean, I mean it was Sarah's money and Bella was going to be living in Sarah's room so I didn't see what the big idea was and Amanda has 2 dogs already. I felt so sorry for Amanda and I just wanted to give her a hug but Alex was telling that it would be better and just leave her alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment