Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

November 12th 2012


Today when I woke up, if I'm being honest, I felt like shit. I couldn't breathe, I had a cough and cold which I was really annoyed about because I hate being sick because I develop a type of "man-flu" when I'm sick. I just stop functioning altogether so people know to stay clear of me when I'm sick. I got up, got dressed and went downstairs and told my mam the bad news. She gave me medicine and 2 paracetamol and told me that if I felt worse during the day, I could come home.

I went to school and I tried my best to cope with my illness but I honestly couldn't so I told my friends that after little break I was going home. I went up to Room 33 and instead of going in and sitting down for Geography class, I waited outside the room until Ms. Watson came along. I told her that I wanted to go home and she said that she could tell that I felt terrible so she told me to go home and get some rest.

My mam came and we went home, she made me a cup of tea and drugged me up again. I went to bed and went back to sleep for a few hours. I woke up around dinner time and I wasn't in the mood because the last thing I want to do when I'm sick is eat. I couldn't taste or smell anything. I think I just went to bed and tried to sweat the cold out of me and suck on soothers to help get rid of my cough. I was in the kitchen getting a drink at about 9pm and my mam came in and said that I didn't have to go to school tomorrow because I was getting worse and because I hardly miss any school so 1 day wouldn't matter. I went to bed then and tried my very best to get to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment