Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

November 16th 2012

Today there was an college open day in Blanchardstown I think so there was loads of people out. In Biology, Ms. Felle didn't want to move on in any of the syllabus because it wouldn't be fair to the people who were out so we ended up watching videos on YouTube. About 10 minutes before the end of class, Stephanie wanted to show us a video she found online which was to do with the topic in Biology we were on at the minute. When she put it on, everyone was smiling and even Ms. Felle was smiling, it was a really smart song and a really good way of learning the topic by using a current song. 

We had no P.E. today so when we went to the reception, none of us knew what to do or where to go but a few minutes later, Ms. O'Callaghan came along and she said she would look after us. She brought us to the demo room, me and Alex took a seat at the back next to the window. Ms. O'Callaghan told us to do our homework or study but she ended up just chatting to us, a few minutes later she asked us whether we wanted to correct some 2nd year class tests, Alex did but I didn't want to. Me and Alex just started talking for the rest of the class but Niamh Plunket went up and showed Ms. O'Callaghan the Biology song that we were listening to this morning and she loved it. She started laughing and wrote the song down so that she could show it to her students. We then started listening to other Biology songs, different songs for different topics in Biology.

In Irish, I had an oral so Ms. O'Connell brought us, one by one, to her desk and we would talk to her about ourselves and then she would tell us how we did and what we could improve on.  She said mine was really good so I was glad that I knew a good bit about myself properly and now all I had to do was learn it off. In Spanish I can't remember what we did but I remember it was fun anyway. :P

In Geography, Ms. Watson was out so we had a free class, I just started on some of my homework. After school I went out to Brian and I hung out with him and his friends in Graatan Court and then we went into his house at about 8.30pm. Me and him just watched some television and then I was texting my friend Shane Egan and he was saying that he would drive me home at 9.45pm. I was grateful and at 9.45pm Brian walked me over to the top of Setanta where Shane was in the car waiting.

I got in and he brought me for a spin in the car, we went around Celbridge but not the main roads because of the ramps and red lights so he took me along the back-roads and then at one stage he was only going about 20 km/hr and he turned off all his lights for about 2 seconds and I nearly panicked because it was pitch black and we were still moving. He laughed at me and told me that it was okay that we weren't going to die. I felt a bit stupid but it was so scary because we honestly couldn't see where we were going. He then brought me home. BRIAN HUURY UP AND GET A CAR PLEASE!!!!!!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment