Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

December 14th 2012


Today was the dress up day in school so when I got up, I got ready by putting on my make-up and doing my hair as normal but I just wore a pair of jeans and a jumper just in case I wanted to take the Santa Claus costume off. Amanda was getting a lift with me so she came to my house at like 8.15 and when she came over she laughed when she saw me. I didn't care because it was my last year in school so I was going to make the effort and have fun so that I would remember it in years to come.

We headed off to school and I had so much to bring in, I had my schoolbag on my back, Paul's Boutique bag on my right shoulder, P.E. bag on left shoulder and Ms. Watson's present in my right hand. Amanda helped me with some of my things. When we got into school I put my P.E. bag and Ms. Watson's present into a P.E. locker and headed off to class in the big Santa costume which I was sweating in. The day was grand and all the teachers thought I was gas for dressing up, we ended up not even doing P.E. so we just went to a classroom where me and Alex just laughed our way through.

At lunch time, Amanda gave out the little cakes she made. they were shaped like gingerbread men but nicer and had pink icing on them for buttons. They were yummy and after them, we were all chatting away having a bit of banter and then we were all singing along to a song and Amanda then tried on the top half of my suit. She put on the hat and beard and even had the belly on her too. Her and Katie started dancing and then they were running all over the games room messing and nearly wetting themselves laughing. It was nice to see everyone happy for once.

 We were in Spanish and I was getting a bit fed up wearing the suit so I took it off and put it into my bag, well tried to, squeezing it into every nook and cranny. We had a free Spanish too so me and Alex were just messing really. In Geography, I was going to give Ms. Watson her Christmas present but I was a little nervous because I didn't want her thinking that it was a bit inappropriate to be getting a preset off one of her students but it was just a little Christmas present because she was my favourite teacher. I was going to give it to her after class when everyone is like gone out of the classroom but during the class, she kind of gave out to me because we were drawing a sketch map and instead of drawing 2 lines on it, I drew 6 so she saw my map and said "Some of you are just not listening to me". I knew that she was talking about me and it made me a bit scared of giving the present to her. I was good for the rest of the class I can tell you that.

When the bell had gone, I was getting my stuff together and then she walked out the door, I ran after her but, because of all the people and she was talking to someone, it wasn't until the 2nd year mall that I tipped her arm and gave them to her. She looked at me with awe and maybe a little bit of love ?
I was happy that I did something that make her happy. she walked away and I was delighted with myself, I headed to reception where I met Amanda. I got my P.E. bag out of the locker and then we walked outside. We walked past Ms. Watson and she smiled. She is such a lovely woman and most people are afraid of her but they shouldn't be because she is one of the nicest teachers in the school and just try their best to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment