Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

November 17th 2012

Today my mam told us that we were going to be having a big Murphy House cleaning day. She woke me up at like 10pm and told me to get dressed. I went downstairs and I started hovering and then started washing windows which took ages because I did the conservatory and front door. It was good with everyone helping out because that means that we were finished faster. A few hours passed and we were getting a bit tired so my mam told me that she was going to bring us to McDonald's to treat us for all the hard work that we did.

We finished up what we were doing and then we got ready to go to McDonald's. We went to the one in Lucan near the Spa Hotel and when we went in Tom, Craig and Lee, Brian's friends, were there with 2 girls. I sat down and acknowledged them, they looked at me and smiled. Dad came down with a big tray full of yummy food. We tucked in and enjoyed every bit of it, we then got some ice creams and then headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment