Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

December 19th 2012


Today's exams were Geography and Irish but I had 1 study period before geography which was good. I studied in the morning but when it came around to my Geography exam, I went into room 30 and there was no tables available so I stood outside and waited for a teacher to come along and help me. Ms. Kavanagh Bracken came and she helped me push a table and chair from room 29 into room 30 but when we came back in, I think it was Davina who said "Lauren there's a table over here!" I didn't see that table when I went in there for the first time. I thanked Ms. Kavanagh Bracken and she brought the table and chair back. I sat over beside the heater and started my exam.
Oh My God! It was so hard, I could've cried during the exam but I tried my best, by answering all of the questions and not leaving anything blank, which is all I can do.

Irish was no better because well it's Irish. I tried my best and answered all the questions. The exams were not off to a good start. :'( 

No comments:

Post a Comment