Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

December 8th 2012


Today me and Brian were going to Blanchardstown because we were going to see "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2". My dad dropped us over and then he went home and told me to call him when we wanted him to leave. Me and Brian went into the cinema and got our tickets and he went and got food for himself but I thought because of how he had treated me lately that he would be nice and buy something for me. Not the case! When we had our seats in the cinema, I left and didn't even tell him where I was going. I went over to McDonald's and got a €1 hamburger and a Smartie McFlury. I came back and he was going on saying how worried he was about me.

The movie started and it was BRILLIANT, I was sad that this was the last film but it ended with a FUCKING BANG! There was a big shock at the end though because I still haven't finished the last book so the end was a big surprise to me and I was shocked. It was really good though and Brian enjoyed it too. After it I texted my dad and told him to leave and he told me he would be there in 30 minutes so me and Brian decided to go for a walk around the shops and chat. We went into a few shops and then he was acting like everything was normal but it wasn't. I felt so heartbroken inside and didn't want him thinking he could just walk all over me. I broke down in tears and he stopped and held me as I cried my eyes out. He squeezed me and swore he would never hurt me again. He wiped my tears away and kissed me and we carried on walking with him clinging tightly on to my hand.

My dad came and collected us and then me and Brian went back to mine and just hung out until he had to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment