Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

November 30th 2012


Today when the bell rang at 3.20pm, I was relieved because yet another weekend had come and I was going to take advantage of it. Brian was off early so he met me at the traffic lights and he walked me home. He was going to be staying hopefully until after midnight because "The Late Late Toy Show" was on and he was watching it in my house with my family so he asked his mam could she collect him after it. She said "Yes" so we were going have a good night; eating, drinking, singing and having fun.

Me and Brian hung out for a few hours just going on the internet, listening to different songs and then I think we went down to Tesco for a walk but then cam back at like 7pm. My mam had prepared a spread which included chicken nuggets, mini pizzas, wedges, pop chicken, chicken dippers and garlic bread. Me and Brian were sitting on the two seater, my mam and Dean were on the 3 seater and my dad was alone on the recliner. With only the lights off the Christmas Tree lighting up the room we all tucked in taking as much food as we wanted and sat down with our feet up and drinks at hand and flicked on the television.

The Late Late Toy Show was a bit boring because it was just really little kids toys so we weren't really that interested but as a Murphy Family tradition, we have to watch it from start to finish every year! It was on for about 3 hours and Ryan Tuberty looked like he had a few before the show because he looked a bit drunk but he was gas. There was one kid on it that made us all laugh because he was so funny but he was dry.

Nearing the end of the show a brand new band called "FreshRé performed Ludacris' hit song "Express Yourself". Me and Brian couldn't wait to see them because they were people we knew from our schools. The main guy was Harrison who goes to Salesian College and then there was 2 other guys from Salesian College, the girl; Ashlee Scanlon was from my school and her 10 year old little brother was also in the band. They were brilliant and doing Celbridge proud. I'd say they are going to make it big!

Brian then left at about 12.40pm and his dad brought him home and I went to bed because I was knackered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment