Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

November 24th 2012


Today me and my mam decided to go to town because we were going to be getting my Christmas clothes. I went into loads of shops and I tried on loads of clothes and I ended up getting a black blazer, blue shirt and a bag in Penny's. After going into every shop in town and trying on nearly everything they sold in the shop, me and my mam decided to get my dad to drop us off at Liffey Valley and then look at a few shops there because I seen a nice pair of bottoms and a nice top in New Look.

When we got there, I went up to look for the bottoms and the top and they had the bottoms and in my size and all but they didn't have the top that I seen a few days ago. They had one in the same style but a different colour. The one I seen before was a black and white one but they one they had there that day was leopard print. As I was making my way over to the changing rooms, I spotted a pair of black heel boots which were black suede with gold dots on them and were so nice. So I brought them all into the changing rooms and I made sure I had my Penny's bag with me so that I could try on the whole outfit together.

I loved it! I was really happy with the outfit but my mam was a bit sceptical about the shoes but I have shoes that are way higher than the boots. I ended up getting the things from New Look and then we went downstairs and I went over to The Perfume Shop and I saw a nice perfume set which I was going to get for my year head; Ms. Watson. It smelled really nice and it was in a set with 2 creams and it was only €8 so I thought that would be grand along with a bottle of white wine and some chockies :)

We then went home and about an hour later Brian came over and I showed him my outfit and he really liked it and then me and him just hung out for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment