Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 February 2013

December 20th 2012


Today I had Biology and Home Economics which were the 2 exams I was mostly worried about because they were kind of essential to get into college. In the morning I had a study period so I studied both subjects as best as I could. I then went to room 31 where my Biology exam was. It was about mid way when Ms. Watson came in and she was looking down the back of the room where I was sitting. She then stood up and walked over to me and said that I needed to move the table over because it was too close to the table beside me, she moved about 2 tables and then moved mine over, she smiled at me, then walked away. I don't think, she I was cheating, I think she just thought that the tables were too close together. Not a big deal, she probably didn't want me getting into trouble in the real exam.

I then had my Home Economics exam which was just as hard but as I did with all my other exams so far, I just tried my best which is all anyone can ever do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment