Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 29 December 2012

October 31st 2012


Today it was Halloween and I had planned to go out trick or treating with Amanda, her brother and cousins. I went over to her house at 5pm and I thought it was going to be me, her, Rachel and the kids but when I went over, Rachel wasn't there. I asked Amanda and she said her dad told her to come home because he wanted her to go trick or treating with her own brother and sister in her own estate rather than bringing someone else's kids around in a different estate, I thought that was weird but I didn't let that spoil the kids fun. All ready to go we all set off and we started knocking at peoples doors and the people were giving some sweets to the children, they were delighted with themselves as they were running around so excited.

Brian had texted me saying that he wasn't going out tonight because he was grounded because his mam had caught him walking out of the door with a bag full of alcohol. He was going to bring it out to his friends so that they could have a Halloween session. I was a bit sceptical about it because anything could've happened and especially on Halloween which is probably the worst night in the year to go out an drink with your friends. I was shocked that he could be so immature and steal drink from his family and try to sneak out and drink with his friends. I was also angry because I told him in the morning not to do it and he still went ahead and did it. I told him that me and Amanda would knock up to him to talk to him.

We continued to trick or treat around the estate for about hour and then when it was getting cold and the kids were getting tired we decided to head back. Me and Amanda helped the little kids to empty out their bags and sort their sweets. They were so hyper and running around like mad yokes, me and Amanda went up to here room after we stole a few of the kids sweets. I ended up putting on some Halloween make up and making my hair big so that I would look scary, we then left and started making our way up to Graatan Court. I was texting Alex asking her to come out and she said she didn't want to because it was too cold. Me and Amanda just looked at each other and laughed because it was only a little bit cold so she was obviously just lazy. We knocked for Rachel and then she came out and all 3 of us headed to Brian's house and he invited us in. We all sat down and he told us what had happened. I had no sympathy for him at all.

About 20 minutes later we left and headed down to Spar and we were just talking, laughing and messing. When we got there, we got some mini pizzas and just chilled for a bit. all was good and then we saw Emma Phelan and Tarryn Hand coming through the door. They were wearing the skimpiest, most revealing outfits I had ever seen. They walked around the shop and all me and my friends could do was just look at the little outfits in disgust, we chuckled a little. When they were at the counter paying for petrol or something the men that were behind the counter must have asked could they take a picture of Tarryn and Emma because they were posing in the most sluttiest way ever. Me and my friends just laughed under our breathe but as  they were walking out, they spotted me laughing and they shouted over "What are you laughing at Lauren?, at least we can go out looking like this, whereas you go out looking like that!"  As they left I broke out laughing because I couldn't care less what they had just said. I wouldn't ever go out looking like that because I don't want people to think I'm a slapper or easy.

Me and my friends just carried on with our pizzas and continued to laugh about what they were wearing. It was coming up to about 9.30pm and we decided to leave and walk Rachel back to her house and then Amanda called her dad to come and collect us because he leg was a bit sore. We then just went home and I was texting Brian and asking him what his mam said and what he did for the rest of the night. I wiped of my make-up, scraped my hair up into a bun and then hopped into bed and watched some of my soaps.


No comments:

Post a Comment