Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 29 December 2012

November 1st 2012


Today I was talking to Brian and I asked him whether he wanted to come out with me but he said that he was still grounded so he said he wasn't allowed outside and no one was allowed into his house because his mam and dad were going to be out during the evening, but funnily enough he was allowed to come into my house. At about 5pm his mam dropped him over and he came in with a movie. My mam and dad were actually going out but Dean was staying at home so it was grand. Me and Brian went into the kitchen and got some drinks and munchies and we went into the sitting room and I set up the movie and we relaxed on the couch and watched it. I can't remember the name if it but it was a real "trying too hard to be funny" kind of Christmas movie so I didn't really like it but I left it on and about halfway through the movie, my parents arrived home and they sat down with us and watched the rest of the movie with us.

I don't think we did anything after that but because Brian was still grounded he was collected at 10pm instead of 11pm which was understandable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment