Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 29 December 2012

November 6th 2012


Today I went to school and for some reason I was absolutely knackered and I don't know why, I mustn't have got much sleep the night before. Only a few things happened in school that I can remember. The high topic at the moment is the Children's Referendum which is about children getting more rights and blah blah blah, I don't really understand it but my mam and dad said that they were voting 'no'. In religion we watched some clip about a debate where people were going to be voting yes and why and where people were going to be voting no and why. I fell asleep, safe to say :L

In Home Economics, Ms. McArdle gave us back our journals so we could have one last look at them to make sure we were happy with everything and then they were all going to be put into an envelope and sent off to be corrected. I was pretty happy with mine and I just hoped that I got a high mark for it because I put my blood, sweat and tears into making that right.

Again at lunch time it was really funny as usual. I did my usual thing by making the other girls laugh and then Amanda must have said something because all I remember doing that lunch time was laughing my brain out.

Biology. Oh  yes!, now I remember :O We were going to be dissecting kidneys. We went into class and Me. Felle had invited us up to her table to see her dissect a kidney to show us how to do it. It was horrible to watch and they were like a giant jelly bean and squishy. Anyway me and Amanda got all our equipment set up and we were working with Clodagh and Sinead as well and neither of us wanted to touch the kidney. I took a scalpel and started cutting away at the kidney despite what Ms. Felle had told us to do. It wasn't as bad as the heart that me and Amanda had to dissect which STUNK!!!!!!! Anyway we dissected the kidney anyway which was better than doing theory I suppose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment