Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 29 December 2012

October 30th 2012


Today I was sitting on my couch watching the television and my mam was ironing. I was texting Alex, Amanda and Rachel and they were all asking me to go to town with them today for a girly day out. I asked my mam could I ,even though I didn't think that I would be going out today. I went up and got ready as quick as I could and left my house. I met up with Amanda at about 12.30pm and then we met up with Rachel and then we all walked down to the bus stop at Xtra Vision. The bus came about 10 minutes later and when we got on we all sat with Alex and Sarah who were already on the bus. Heading off to town we were all chatting away and having a good o'l laugh. About an hour later we arrived in town, Amanda and Rachel wanted to go to Apache Pizza and me, Sarah and Alex wanted to go to McDonald's so we arranged that when Amanda and Rachel were done, they would make their way to McDonald's and meet us there.

After they left to go get their pizza, me, Alex and Sarah made our way to McDonald's on O'Connell Street. I ordered first and while the others were waiting for theirs I said that I would go upstairs and try get a table because it looked as if the place was packed. I went up and got a seat and when Alex and Sarah joined me, Alex noticed that some people were leaving from their "saloon" seat so we ran over and sat down. Unraveling our food me and Alex noticed some Spanish people sitting near to us so me and her started talking in Spanish as you do. God knows what we were saying though, it was utter bollix but we were laughing and having a good time. We tucked into our large meals and giant cokes and relaxed. I was having a really good girly day out and it was well needed because Celbridge is so boring that a change of scenery was just what the doctor ordered :P  

When I was done eating, I headed down to the counter again and got myself a Smartie McFlury and when I came back upstairs, Amanda and Rachel were there so we all sat down and all of us talking and joking and me there eating my ice cream like a fat git :L When I was done we headed off to do a bit of window shopping. From Penny's to 40◦, we scoured through the shops and just having fun really and bonding. We then decided to go and try no some debs dresses, I was excited, I wanted to show them the royal blue dress that I so wanted for my big day but when we went into the shop, one of the workers said that we couldn't try on any dresses because the upstairs was closed. We headed off to Hickeys and me and Alex tried on some dresses. I tried on a coral colour straight dress and Alex tried on an evergreen colour straight dress and when we showed the others, they loved it and said that we looked really pretty. Over the next hour or so we went into other shops that sold debs dresses.

Alex said that her "boyfriend" Stephen was going to meet up with us in town after he was finished college at as the day progressed, me and Amanda came to the conclusion that he wasn't coming and Amanda's mood started to deteriorate a bit so I went over to talk to her. She was going on saying that Alex asked her to go to town so that we could all meet up with Stephen in the afternoon and that it was a big letdown and how she had no money to go town but still asked her mam. We decided that we were going to go home at that point because it was coming up to about 5.30pm. We walked over to the bus stop and while me, Rachel and Amanda were waiting there, Alex and Sarah went over to Centra to get a coffee. The 3 of us were just chatting away and then it was only another 5 minutes until Alex and Sarah rejoined us and then we got talking to Blessing and Rosette for a few minutes and then the bus came. We all got on and the bus was full so we were left standing which is always rubbish when your on your way home from town.

We were standing for most of the way home and then me and Alex sat on the stairs for about 10 minutes and as more people got off the bus we all ended up sitting near each other and then when we got off the bus, Brian was there!
The others said "hi" and then walked home and left me and Brian alone. We started walking up past Tesco and we were talking about what we did during the day. I had missed him despite it only being a day ago since I saw him but I thought it was a real nice thing for him to do, picking me up from the bus stop. We walked to my house and I went in and got my schoolbag, we then headed for Brian's house where we were going to do some homework. I then got collected at about 11pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment