Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 8 December 2012

October 12th 2012

Today during P.E. Amanda thought that there was a UCAS meeting on so I brought her upstairs after telling Mr. Lawlor where we would be. When we got to the computer room we found out that there was no meeting on so we had to walk all the way back down to the lift and back to the changing room. After P.E. I went back to the changing to get my bag and put it back into one of the P.E. lockers which I had rented for the day. The only problem was that I couldn’t fine the locker key ANYWHERE, I looked through my 3 bags and it was nowhere to be found so I had no choice but just leave it and carry my bag around with me for the rest of the day.

During lunch time, in the Games Room the teacher had left the internet on on the computer so we decided to go onto You Tube and listen to music and make our lunch time a little bit more fun. We put on loads of different songs in the charts and then me and a few others started dancing to Gangnam Style and everyone was laughing because we were so into it. :P

After school I met up with Amanda and she offered me a lift home so I hopped in. Her mam wanted to know whether it was okay with me if we went to Tesco, I said “Yes sure go on” While her mam went into Tesco, me and Amanda were chatting away and messing and laughing. We then went home and I went in and got some food and then watched some television.

I went over to Brian’s house at about 7pm and we planned to do some homework but when I went over Brian wanted to watch a match that was on the television so while he was watching it, I was doing some of my homework. Brian’s mam said that she was going over to her friends house for a few hours so I knew that this was the perfect time to show her that we could be mature and grown up.

Brian went in and put on a cheese and tomato pizza for the both of us and I couldn’t wait because it looked lovely. When it was finished I helped him take it out of the oven and I cut into 6 slices and put in onto a big plate and got some drinks and Brian brought them all inside. We stuck on some music and started blaring the music really loud. I got up and started dancing.

I looked out of the window and I saw 2 guys who were standing outside Brian’s garden and I started freaking because I thought that they were from Ballymakealy so I thought they were going to throw a brick through the window or something. A few minutes later we saw Brian’s neighbor Alex walking over to them and then we knew that they were Alex’s friends so our panic was over. Brian brought me into the kitchen and started kissing me and then he asked me “Do you want some ice cream?” We both got a bowl each with about 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream and we sat on the couch and watched the television for the rest of the night and when his mam came back she was happy that we behaved ourselves. It was a good night overall, I enjoyed myself anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment