Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 8 December 2012

October 11th 2012

Today was a very busy day. In the morning Amanda was texting me saying that she was leaving to go to school so I decided to go to the front door and help her with her bag and help her up to her locker but when I got to the door I could see Norma getting out of the car and if I’m honest, I was really jealous and I wanted it to be me helping her because I didn’t help her when she was upset straight after accident because Ms. Smyth forced me to go back to class. I just walked back into the school and went back to the corridor where my bag was. When Amanda and Norma came down to the same corridor I was curious as to why she wasn’t sitting with her friends, no she was sitting with Norma up near the art rooms which I didn’t like at all!

When me and Alex walked into room 5 for Religion, Roisín Power was about to sit in my seat so I went over and pulled out the chair as if I was about to sit down and she said “What are you doing?” I looked at her puzzled and said “This is MY seat, I sit here every time we are in this room” She looked at me disgusted but I just turned to Alex and started laughing at her. I didn’t understand why someone would try sit in your seat when they know that you have sat in that seat for the past year. 


In careers, Mr. Corcoran made us do an online quiz and it took for ages and even when the bell rang Mr. Corcoran made us stay and finish the quiz and when me, Amanda and Alex were finished we headed for our English room and I had Amanda’s bag but when I said that I needed to stop off my locker, Alex took Amanda’s bag and then when we all went into English and explained where we were Ms. McHale didn’t believe us! She went on a rant saying to the whole class “The only people who should be late is Amanda and whoever has her bag, NO ONE ELSE!!!!!” She was looking directly at me, I felt like going up to her and giving her a smack across the face. 
A
fter class I went up and told her where I was and why I was late and I said that I would get a note from Mr. Corcoran and she said “No, it’s fine” and I said “No!, I will get one” and she said “Okay Lauren” As soon as I left the classroom I went down to look for Mr. Corcoran and I told him what happened and asked him could he write me a note and he said “No, I’ll just tell her inside” pointing towards the staff room. I said “Okay” feeling relieved that he would talk to her and I wouldn’t be in trouble anymore. 

During lunch I decided to go for a walk around the school and I walked past Jessica and her friends and she looked at me the same way she looked at me before she bet me up. She then said “I’m gonna fucking kill her!!!!!” I honestly thought she was talking about me and I was terrified so I stayed upstairs in the toilets for about 10 minutes and then I made my way back to the games room and there was a massive crowd of people up near the reception with teachers trying to keep everyone back away from the reception doors, I didn’t know what was going on so I just walked past and looking in reception and saw Jessica there sitting on a chair but shouting out the door and then I walked away and saw a girl called Nikeeta and her friends trying to hold her back because they had just been in a fight.


I went back into the Games Room, I asked what had happened and I think it was Amanda that told me that they had had a full on bitch fight right outside the Games Room and I had missed it but I didn’t care. Apparently Jessica started the fight by going up to Nikeeta and punching her in the face and then they were trying to punch each other and pulling each others hair and then Nikeeta spat in Jessica’s face which made her really angry. 


I’m not the type of person who gets into fights but I was a bit pleased that Jessica now knew what it was like to feel so small, even though Jessica didn’t spit on me I was still a bit glad that she got a taste of her own medicine. 
When all the fuss was over and we were in our last class which was Home Economics, I was talking to Amanda and I asked her if I could have a lift home. She said “No sorry, I’m giving Norma a lift” I just said “Okay” but inside I was fuming because I just don’t like Norma at ALL and the fact that she was giving her a lift home instead of the person who actually lives in her estate pushed my buttons a little. I just walked home. 


When I was on Facebook during the evening I was talking to loads of people out of my Geography class asking them things about our fieldwork, I was falling behind and was stuck with a few things so I was just asking them loads of questions so I could put all what they were saying together to put together my fieldwork together. 


My dad had also brought home a chipper which put me in a good mood because my favourite take-away EVER is a batter sausage and chips. I loved it and for the rest of the night I continued to talk to people and see what they said in their fieldwork but change it slightly to make it mine

No comments:

Post a Comment