Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 26 December 2012

October 25th 2012

Today when I went into school and went to see Mr. Corcoran because he told my mam last night at the parent-teacher meeting to get me to come to him the next day. I went to him and I was talking to about applying to colleges and he said that he would ring the college up and ask about what date I could apply to them. He told me to come back to his office at 2pm but I said that I had to leave at 1.20pm so he said “Yea that’s fine”. 

I headed off to class and I found out that Amanda wasn’t coming into school today. I was sad because she had left me once again on a Thursday which I hate because Thursdays are always the worst because there is Biology, double Irish and Home Economics. I was only on my own for Biology though because I was leaving during lunch because I had an appointment for my teeth.

In Spanish, Bebhinn got moved to the seat beside me because Ms. Farrell didn’t like the idea of Bebhinn and Anna sitting beside each other because they never stopped talking to each other. In Religion, our teacher; Ms. Guillfoyle decided to put on a Halloween clip on You Tube, we ended up looking at The Adams Family, but it was in black and white and it was like a comedy series. I didn’t like it so I just put my head on the table and slept.

In Careers, we went up to the computer room and went in and we had to do an online survey about our school. Ms. Barry and Ms. Smyth came in and told us to comment on how our experiences in secondary school have been. It only took about 15 minutes to do so when my class were done we all left to let another class go in and do theirs. Mr. Corcoran took us to room 20 for the rest of the class. He said a few things about the CAO and then he gave us all a book with all the courses that you have to apply for through the CAO, He told us to fill out a personal details page and then tick the courses that we were interested in. At the end of the class I also took one for Amanda.

After English, I went to my locker and then made my way down to Mr. Corcoran but when I was walking towards the stairs at room 23 I saw my mam’s car outside the school so I went to Mr. Corcoran’s room and he was chatting away to Mr. Kerrigan so I just said to him that I had to go now but I would go to him the following day, he was fine with it.

My mam brought me home and then my dad dropped my to the hospital, he didn’t come in with me, he went off and just waited for me to text him after I was finished. I went in and about 30 minutes after checking in, I was brought to room 7. Doctor O’Sullivan was looking at my teeth and took of the elastics and was just tightening the wire again. Just as she was finishing up she was saying that I need to come back in 6 weeks because I was going to be getting my braces taken off. I was in disbelief and was asking her loads of questions about it. I then left and made another appointment for the 22nnd of November 2012. I then got back in my dad’s van and told him the good news.
I was so happy because I was told that I would have my braces on for 4 years and I have only had them for 1½ years. I couldn’t wait to have nice, straight teeth. I also said that when I got my braces off I would get my teeth whitened. I just couldn’t wait to see what they looked like because before I got braces I had an overcrowded mouth with teeth growing literally everywhere but now they would be all lovely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment