Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 8 December 2012

October 13th 2012

Today my mam and dad were going to Liffey Valley to do some shopping and they took my phone with them to ask them about how I could set up free texts on my phone. I went over to Amanda’s house at about 3pm to do some homework together. My mam then knocked at Amanda’s door at about 4pm and she had my phone and was telling em what they said and the she told me that my dad had put €20 into my phone so I had free texts for a month. I was so happy because I had wanted free texts for ages and I was the only person in the world who didn’t have free texts.

While doing my homework all I could think about was being able to text my friends and Brian whenever I wanted and not have to wait until Dean was finished on the computer or beg my dad for his phone. I got most of my homework done and then I went home to get my dinner.

I then went up to Brian’s house at about 7pm and we just hung out for that night and we even went down to Spar which was different because usually we’re just sitting in his house for the whole night so it was nice to get out of his house for an hour or so. He did give out to me at one stage because he said that my phone hadn’t left my hand since I first saw him that day. Can you blame me, I was like a kid in a candy shop with my new guilty pleasure; FREE TEXTS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment