Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 29 December 2012

November 2nd 2012


Today I asked Brian whether he wanted to come out and again he said that he was still grounded so again I asked did he want to come over to my house in the evening so he said he would anyway. His mam dropped him over at about 6pm and we all sat down and watched what was on the television and at about 9pm my mam decided to put on one of The Omen movies. I seen them before but not all of the movies because I was quiet young so this time I thought I would be brave and watch the whole movie. Me and Brian were sitting on the 3 seater with a blanket over us just in case I needed to shield my eyes. The movie was actually not that scary because it was made in the 70's so it was a bit funny to be honest. After that Brian went home at about 10pm again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment