Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 8 December 2012

October 15th 2012

Today Amanda’s dad gave me a lift to school. Today in geography I handed up my fieldwork, I had done every section apart from the “Gathering of information” which I found a little bit difficult so I just gave Ms. Watson what I did have. At about 12pm I was talking to Alex and she didn’t really look well and she said that she was going home.

After school I went over to Amanda’s house to do some homework. We managed to get a good bit of it done and I was texting people with my new free texts but I was noticing that my credit was still going down.

 I went home and showed my dad and he started ringing up loads of people trying to understand why my credit was going down. He went onto my internet and found that my phone had been on a website for about 3 days because when my mam and dad brought my phone to the phone shop on Saturday, the man in the shop had to go onto the internet to set up my free texts and he had left it on the internet.

I was really disappointed that I wasn’t able to get the money back but it was just so annoying that my dad was basically giving out to me because the internet was on, even though the man in the shop left it on. My dad was on the phone to a man who is in charge of peoples phones and he told them to knock off the internet on my phone permanently. I didn’t mind because I didn’t use it anyway.

I chose to not use any of my credit over the next month and only use the free texts.

No comments:

Post a Comment