Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 29 December 2012

November 3rd 2012


Today I asked Brian whether he could come outside and he said that he could for a little while. He knocked for me at about 4pm and we started walking back up towards his house but when we go up near my school, he turned around and said that his mam told him that no one was allowed in the house. I was a bit pissed off if I'm being honest but we went up anyway. We ended up sitting in his porch just talking and listening to music and then he ended up bringing out a cup of tea for the both of us. He was telling me that his mam had banned from going to see some West Ham match that was being played in a pub in the village. I thought it was a bit petty because he had been grounded for 3 days now so I thought that she would've let him go down to the pub with his dad to watch a match and then come straight home.

We were sitting in his porch for about an hour or 2 and then his mam then came out and said that we could come in because dinner was ready. I thought it was nice and she didn't even ask me for dinner, she just assumed which means that I'm sort of part of the family now :P

We went in and ate the dinner in front of the television and just chilled for a bit listening to music and talking and then we went into the kitchen and Brian was showing me how to put songs onto my phone and he ended up putting loads on it because I had brought the wire with me so he filled my phone up with loads of songs so I was glad and I loved him for doing that because he honestly would do anything for me <3 LICKARSE!!!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment