Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 8 December 2012

October 14th 2012

Today Brian came over to my house and we went into the hot tub. Brian had only been in it once before and he loved it. We were in it for about an hour and then his mam called him at about 7pm and said that he had to come home for his dinner, so he asked his mam whether he could come back over afterwards. There was only one problem; my mam and dad were going out at about 8pm. When his mam came to collect Brian, me, Brian and my dad went out to talk to his mam to see what she thought about him coming back over after his dinner.

In the back of my head I knew that she wouldn’t allow Brian to come back over to my house without a parent being there. My dad explained to her what was going to be the plan for the night and then she just looked at me and Brian and we both said that nothing was going to happen and because Dean was going to be with us.

At about half 8 Brian came back over and we sat down and listened to music on the television and Dean was on the computer. Then after a little while we put on The X Factor and we all sat down to watch it and then we got bored so we decided to start messing by throwing cushions at each other. Then I was lying on the floor and Brian took 1 of my feet and Dean took the other one and they started dragging me across the floor.

It was a good night all together and I was really happy that Brian’s mam trusted us to be in a house together with no parents there.

No comments:

Post a Comment