Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 8 December 2012

October 16th 2012

Today I got a lift to school again by Amanda’s dad. I had a free maths class today and there wasn’t any work left for us so we just did our homework which was good because everyone likes free classes. In religion our class started showing their presentations to the class and I froze I was in a group with Alex and Aoife, we did our project on Ellen DeGeneres. Ms. Guillfoyle called on our group but Alex and Aoife weren’t in so we didn’t have to do ours today. I was glad because me personally I don’t like given speeches or talking in front of the class. There were also a lot of people out in class so only a few presentations were shown.

We also had a free English class as well but she left work, so I did that really quickly so I could start my other homework. In Spanish there was only about 5 of us so our teacher decided to put us in a circle and we did some oral work which meant that she would ask us questions in Spanish about ourselves, our family, our house, where we go to school etc.

After Spanish I raced upstairs to meet Amanda because I said that I would help her to get down to Home Economics but when I got up to her French class she wasn’t there. I decided just to go to Home Economics and when I walked into the classroom, she was there! She said that Clodagh helped her down; I thought I’d lost her! HA :P

In geography, we were doing some of the fieldwork and then we went back to the book after not looking at for about a month due to us working on our fieldwork. The rest of the day was fine really and then Amanda’s mam gave me a lift home.

No comments:

Post a Comment