Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 29 December 2012

November 4th 2012


Today I had planned to go over to Amanda's house to do some homework because that is always our tradition that we do our homework in one of our houses on a Sunday afternoon. She came over to my house at about 2pm and she said that she wanted me to go with her to the house of some woman she knew to buy a ticket for some "girls night in" in some hotel in Leixilip. She told me that Rachel and Alex weren't going and she had asked Katie but she wasn't giving her a straight answer so she asked me whether I would like to go. I told her that I would have to ask my mam but I said "Yea" anyway :P

We walked over to Vanessa Lawns which is where the woman lived. Amanda bought two tickets at €5 each ad she said that she would give me 1 after I asked my mam could I go and if I couldn't, she would just give it to her mam. After that we walked back to my house and I asked my mam and she said I could go, I was happy. I got my bag from upstairs and then me and Amanda headed off to her house.

We started our homework and a few hours later, we got bored so she brought in her web-book and we listened to some songs and then we started to sing and dance and mess about. We then started to make some videos of me dancing mad for the rest of the night and then I went home at about 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment