Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 19 December 2012

October 22nd 2012

Today in Home Economics, Ms. McArdle was out so we had a free double class. Amanda was out that day which I was sad about because I had a free double Home economics class on my own because Ms. McArdle was out. I just did some of my homework and then I actually fell asleep for about 15 minutes. 


Throughout the day, I had people ask me about my ring that Brian had given me on our 1 year anniversary; they all thought it was really pretty and it was a really sweet thing for Brian to get me. 

The rest of the day was fine really, I had an Irish test and at lunch it was a good laugh as always. In Religion me, Alex and Aoife gave our presentation to the whole class on Ellen DeGeneres and I thought I did really well considering I don’t like talking in front of the class anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment