Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 26 December 2012

October 29th 2012

Today we were going to the cinema to see the new James Bond film, so we left at about 12pm and we went to Brian's house and picked him up and then we set off for Liffey Valley. We went in and as the movie started we all tucked into some of the food that we had brought. The movie was BRILLIANT. When we left we went to Vision Express because my mam had got her eyes tested a few weeks ago and she was picking up her new glasses. She had been using glasses from Penny's for the past year so my dad said that he would get her real reading glasses for Christmas. She got a pair of Karen Millan glasses and a pair of Guess glasses. She really liked them and she couldn't wait to wear them. 
We then went into Curry's PC World because my mama wanted to show me the laptop that she was thinking about getting me for Christmas. It was kind of a blood red Windows 8 HP laptop. I thought it was nice but I didn't like how there was no Start icon on the desktop but there was a type of slideshow of apps on the screen instead so my mam and dad were saying that I would just have to get used to it. My mam and dad got someone who worked there to come over and talk to us about it. After that my mam and dad brought him over to the Ipads because they were going to get Dean an Ipad for Christmas. My and Brian were just looking at the other laptops and then I came across another laptop which I liked, it was exactly the same as the one my mam showed me but instead of it being red, it was purple and it looked a lot nicer.




 
                      











When we were nearly an hour in the shop my mam and dad had decided that they were going to get the computer that I wanted and the Ipad there and then. They spent over €1000 because they got my laptop, Dean's Ipad and a cover for the Ipad. After that we all set off for home and Brian came back with us. We were all watching the television and my dad asked us if we were in the mood for Choys. He set off so and we all got the tables ready etc. When my dad came home with the food, we all tucked in and watched the television for the rest of the night and then Brian went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment