Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 8 December 2012

October 17th 2012

Today nothing really happened apart from having a Spanish test on Roleplay 5, I thought it was a bit hard and all I could do was my best. 
After school we had planned to go to Alex’s house to ring up some limo companies to inquire about our debs. Me and Amanda went over at about 5pm and Rachel got there at that time too. We all went in and sat down and started talking and messing. We rang up a few companies and inquired about limos, hummers and a party bus. 


After a few hours of ringing up different companies, we came to a decision to choose the party bus. It had come to about €30 per person which we thought was really good because our debs is in Tullamore which is about an hour and a half away so we want to be entertained on the journey. 
At about 7pm we went home, my dad collected me and Amanda and brought us home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment