Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 26 December 2012

October 27th 2012

Today I went over to Katie’s house and Rachel and Amanda were already there. We spent a few hours on her laptop listening to music, taking photos and having fun and fooling around. When Katie went into her kitchen, Amanda told me that she was starving and before I had come over, her and Rachel had been there for 4 hours and Katie didn’t give them any food or drink. Whenever we ask her for some food and drink she always has an attitude. 

Whenever I have people over in my house, I always make sure that I give them food and drink and keep asking them every so often. Or what Amanda does is when she comes over to my house is that when I ask her does she want some food and she says “no” and we got to sit down in the kitchen, she then stands up and helps herself to my fridge and my cupboards! I don’t mind, she only does it because me and her are comfortable with each other. 

Anyway! Back to Katie’s house, I confronted Katie about the whole “Asking her for food and drink” thing. She started over-reacting and then me and her got into a massive fight. She told me that anytime that’s she gives us food, we don’t appreciate it! In all fairness she does give us food after we have begged her and threatened to go home and even when she gives us food, it’s like a few jellies or a bag of popcorn between us. 

Me and Katie were in the kitchen arguing while Amanda and Rachel went in the sitting room until me and Katie had sorted it out. Katie blew the whole thing out of proportion and started raising her voice to me and Rachel and Amanda came in incase we started killing each other. We then all decided to sit down at her table and talk to each other with an indoors voice. Me, Rachel and Amanda in turn told Katie how we felt and I said to her that when we tell her that she has dirt on her trousers or her hair is greasy; it’s only because we’re her friends and we want to look out for her and it would be better for her for her friends to tell her these things rather than a stranger who told her or worse; not telling her and spreading rumors saying that she was dirty or something. 

As we all started to calm down, we got talking and then Katie went into a story about her family I was really startled and rather upset when she was telling us. She said that her mam died when she was 11 years old due to alcohol and before she died her dad was having an affair with a woman called Sandra who is currently going out with Katie’s dad. Katie told us that her dad used to ask her mam to stop drinking but he never actually made her stop which he should have done being her husband. 

Katie got a bit emotional and was saying that she blames herself for her mam’s death. At this stage I was in tears. I was thinking to myself about how I would feel if my mam was dead. I can’t imagine my life without my mam, she’s my rock and the person who keeps me going and if she was taken away from me, I wouldn’t be able to go on with my life. I felt sorry for Katie because she has had to grow up with her mam and I feel so bad for taking advantage of my mam and I should appreciate her more because I will only notice when she’s gone how much I really love and miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment