Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 19 December 2012

October 21st 2012

Today I had planned to go over to Amanda’s house to do some of our homework. I went over at about 1pm and we did our Biology and English h homework and then I left at about 3pm because some of her extended family were coming over. I went home to get some food and then I went and got ready because I was going to Brian’s house. 

Today I also planned to go over to Brian’s house to do homework. I decided to play a prank on him; I told him that I would be over at his house at about 4pm but then as I was leaving I said that I couldn’t go over any more because my mam said I had to do something. That was a complete lie. When he texted me saying how sad he was that I wasn’t coming over, all I could do was laugh. As I walked slowly to his house, I made him think I was at home watching television but I was really outside his front door. 

I rang the bell and when he answered it, he laughed and pulled me close and said “You little liar”. I thought it was funny and then we went in to his kitchen and started doing our homework. We spent about 3 hours doing our homework and then we decided to stop and go on the computer. We just spent the rest of the night listening to music and having fun and messing. My dad collected me at 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment