Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 26 December 2012

October 28th 2012

Today when I woke up my mam and dad told me and Dean that tomorrow we were going to the cinema to go see the new James Bond film. I was excited because I have never seen one before but apparently the new one was supposed to be brilliant. I went on Facebook and I was telling Brian that I was going to see it and my mam said "Why don't you ask Brian does it want to go too?" I was like "Can I?" and then she nodded. I could've jumped up and down and I asked him and he seemed happy and grateful, so I was talking to him about going down to Liffey Valley to get another ticket so I said that I would call him afterwards. Me and my dad went down to Liffey Valley and there was no problem with getting another ticket so when I got home I called Brian and told him the good news and he was happy, I told him that we would pick him up from his house in the morning.

I think I just went to his house later on in the day and did what we always do and then I went home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment