Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2012

August 9th 2012

Today I had to go to the hospital because I had an appointment. always hate going to there because my dentist Dr. O’Sullivan always has something bad to say about my teeth whether it be me not cleaning them properly or my teeth not being white. My mam went to the dentist about 8 months ago for the first time in about 25 years and her teeth are not white and the dentist said her teeth were perfect so I just thought about what her dentist said to her that your teeth don’t have to be white to be healthy. When we got there and my name was called she looked at my teeth and I was dreading the worst but she said that my teeth looked cleaner so I was pleased, she then took off my wires and put on new ones and then just told me that the gap in my teeth between my top and bottom teeth should be closed in a few months. It was a result!

When we left we set off for Arnots to get my uniform. I got 3 shirts and 6 pairs of socks. My mam was shocked because instead of my shirts being €22 each, they were €18 each and my socks used to be €9 for 2 pairs but my mam got them for €8 for 3 pairs. So when we got them we went to Marks and Spencer to get some things for Dean like trousers. We then went into Penny’s because I wanted to look for a jumper that I was going to get but they didn’t have it so I got some lovely new jeans instead for €11. A few more hours past and we had about 4 bags so we decided to get on a LUAS to The Sq and then we would look in more shops and my dad could collect us later on after work. When we got there we walked around looking in a few shops and then my mam was saying how there was an event in The Olympics on now and an Irish girl from Bray was competing to be the very first gold medallist in the first year of women’s boxing. When the match actually started there were about 200 people standing in the middle of the shopping centre looking up at a big plasma. We were all cheering her on and hoping that she would win. She did and everyone was cheering and clapping because she won the very first women’s boxing match in The Olympics. We then left and went to HMV and I got a new cd to go with 200 already. It was Taylor Swift “Fearless” I was happy because I liked about 6 songs on it and I couldn’t wait to get home and sing along to them in my bedroom. My mam got talking to the girl who worked there, talking about the new books “50 Shades” and the girl was saying how good they were and them my mam just said that she was going to buy the 3 books there and then. We then went to a few more shops looking for a new school bag for me. We went to at least 7 sports/bag shops and we couldn’t find any that were nice and still cheap. We then went into Sports Direct and I found a nice bag that was bigger than a normal school bag and it was nice and it was only €12. I really liked it because I would be able to fit more books in my bag and I was surprised at it only being €12. There was a blue one and a pink one but I got the blue one because blue is my favourite colour. After we decided we were done looking in shops, we went to McDonalds to get some food because we were all starving. I got my usual, a large chicken nugget meal with coke and curry sauce. Mmmmmmmmm :P We got some free glasses due to The Olympics and then when we were sitting there was 2 girls that were leaving and were also leaving they’re glasses they got and when we told them they gave them to us. So we had 5 Coca Cola glasses to bring home, my mam was pleased because she was running out of glasses because she keeps on breaking them :L

When we were finished eating and shopping we decided to go to a seat and sit down and wait for my dad to come and collect us. My mam and Dean decided to go into one more shop to look for runners for Dean for school, so I was left with the 8 bags. My dad came and then we all went to the car and drove home. When I got home I went to Katie’s house with Rachel and Amanda and we hung out and went on her computer until I went home at like 10.30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment