Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2012

August 20th 2012

Today I had planned to go out to Shane and his dog Heidi in the evening but during the day I did absolutely nothing apart from the odd chore ordered by my mam every so often. I can remember where I was or what time it was when my mam told me something big. She came into wherever I was and said she booked a holiday for next year. We are going to Spain next year but she isn’t going to tell my dad until after Christmas which I think is mad because my mam just books holidays that my dad pays for so we will see how my dad takes the news. It would be nice to go to Spain again though :L

Coming up to about 8pm it started raining heavily and me and Shane just decided not to go out because we would’ve got drenched in the lashings of rain. My mam, my dad and Dean went up to the hot tub for about an hour and when they were coming back up to the house, they ran to try avoid the rain and it was really funny watching them from the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment