Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2012

August 31st 2012

Today was Friday! YES!! Weekend time which means sleep. When I went into school I thought I had ECDL first class but then I discovered that I didn’t have ECDL as a class this year so I didn’t know where I had to be, so I scurried around asking people what class they where in so I could find out where I was supposed to be. I was in Biology…………..great L
At 11.20 I had P.E which was handy because I had Home Ec. Before so when it was over I only had to walk a little but until I got to the changing rooms instead of getting stuck in the traffic upstairs. This year instead of having Ms. O’Callaghan we had Mr. Lawlor. P.E was actually fun because instead of “working out”, we played the game where it’s a team effort for one person to try get a skateboard attached to a long piece across to the other side of the hall without touching the ground and then pull everyone else on the team across and they can’t touch the ground and the team who gets all their team mates across the fastest wins.

After that game was finished we all stood on 3 benches and we played a game which meant that the person at the very end had to make their way to the top of the bench without going on the ground which was really hard because we basically had to hug each person and then turn around to switch places. It was funny because people kept on falling. :L

The rest of the day went by quickly and it was a great craic at lunch with Amanda, Rachel and Katie like every other day. After school was over Brian called me and wanted to know if I wanted him to walk me home. I said “Yea go on!” He was off early so I thought he may as well :P

At 7pm I went out to Brian’s estate and hung out with his friends for the night and I loved ti because it was really funny. The guys played some football and then I ended up getting involved and the aim of the game was to try getting the ball off each other by kicking, tripping and pushing. It was so funny because when I got the ball I was running and screaming and everybody was laughing at me but I didn’t care I was having fun. All the lads went after each other and they were tackling each other and sliding under people to trip them up and it just looked like footballers sliding around in muck on a field. That lasted about 1 hour and then people started getting sore because they had fallen so much :L

It was getting a bit dark and we started to play “duck duck goose” which we didn’t play for long because we found it boring. All the lads recommended “Stuck in the mud”. It was so funny because it was dark which made it harder and there was people sliding all over the place trying to free the ones who were caught. Craig at one stage had to go through 3 of us in a row to free us all and I couldn’t stop laughing maybe that why I kept getting caught :P

No comments:

Post a Comment