Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2012

August 21st 2012

Because of the rain from yesterday, me and Shane decided to go out today instead. We planned to go out at about 1pm but it was really bad outside because the rain was really bad. AGAIN! I was texting Shane and he said that he couldn’t come out at all because he was going to Galway with his dad, brother and his friends to look at a car. I didn’t mind and just said that we could go out later when he got back.

He got home at about 7.30 so I went out to him and Heidi and we walked around Celbridge and then we walked through St. Rapheals Manor because it was coming up to about 10.20pm so Shane started to walk me home. Instead of going the normal way through St. Rapheals Manor we went like the longer way which involves walking through some parts which are in total darkness, I was scared :L We got through it though and then I just went into bed because I was knackered.

No comments:

Post a Comment