Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2012

August 12th 2012

Today I had planned to go out with Shane again and just hang out because I really enjoyed hanging out with him the night before. We hung out and walked around Celbridge and I had fun getting to know him and just acting like best friends :P

A good few hours late and we were still hanging out and coming up to 10.30pm Shane said that he would drive me home because it was raining. I was excited because I had never been in the car with someone like my age before. Because it wasn’t time to go home just yet, Shane said that he would take me for a spin around Celbridge, so we drove past the boy’s primary school and down by Tesco and up to Salesians College and then he drove me home. I really enjoyed being in the car because I was comparing his driving to my driving and I can honestly say that I am a RUBBISH driver!!! :L

No comments:

Post a Comment