Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 August 2012

August 8th 2012

Today I went down to the back with my mam to put €50 from my birthday money because I got a letter from the Bank of Ireland a few days ago saying that I haven't used my account in ages and that if I activated my account again (put money in it), I would receive 2 free cinema tickets in the post within 2 months. I thought that was good but they were kind of bribing young people with free cinema tickets if they opened their accounts again. I didn't care, FREE TICKETS!!! I love things that are free. I already knew what the tickets were going to be used for. I was going to take Brian to the cinema in Liffey Valley to see The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part II which is the last of the Twilight movies. I couldn't wait and Brian got the exact same letter so I knew that when he came home, I would tell him to put even €10 and then he would get free tickets too.

 I think for the rest of the day I hung out with Rachel and Amanda in Katie's house because she was back home from Portugal. For the night we just went on her computer and had some girly fun <3

No comments:

Post a Comment