Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2012

September 1st 2012

Today I woke up and just relaxed for a few hours by lying on my bed watching some television and then I went downstairs to go on the Internet to check out my Facebook and then listen to some music on YouTube.

I was talking to Brian and he was saying that he was going out to his friends today because there was like a sports day thing going on in Grattan Court and he asked me to come up later so I went up at about 4pm.

When I went up I went over to the little green and there was about 100 people there, there was different parts of the green being occupied by different games. There was football, egg-and-spoon race, wellie throw, javelin, water bottle race and 2much more and there was a barbeque. When I went over to Brian’s friend they said he was in his house, so I went and got him and we walked back and sat on the grass and watched all the activities going on.

Me and Brian then went over to Andy’s dad Donal and his dog “Darcy”, who is so adorable and we look after her for a few minutes while Donal went down to Spar. Brian got me a burger which was really nice and I gave some of the bun to Darcy and she loved it :P

It was a good day all and all and after the sports day was over me and Brian went into Brian’s house. Me and Brian went down with his mam to Macarri’s down near Celbridge House because we were getting a take away. I got a battered sausage and about 4 chips which was enough for me. We all sat in front of the television and ate our dinner while watching The X factor and had a laugh and the people how thought they were amazing singers but they were CRAP!!!!

After it was over me, Brian and his dad watched a movie called Idiocracy, and we all thought it was going to be funny but it was just stupid really. You know when a movie is rubbish when they try too hard to be funny and it ends up just being annoying. I then got my dad to collect me at 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment